Saturday, April 13, 2013

Brady's Seventh Birthday

Our oldest son Brady turned seven years old this March.  Wow, how did he get so big?  He has grown up so quickly this is a picture of me and Brady when he was 7 months old....

And on his 7th birthday:
Its amazing to me how they grow so fast and change so much, its a part of life that I, like most parents, want to slow down.  I become overwhelmed at how fast things can change and time goes by so quickly.  Anyway back to his amazing birthday, it was actually the Tuesday before Spring Break so Brad and I stole him from school and took him out to lunch at Red Robin, the waiter was awesome to him and even had the staff come out and sing to him as a surprise.  He was even given a free ice cream sundae and was in Heaven.  Birthday Dates are a tradition I hope to carry on with all of my kids. 
That Friday night we took him and his brother to Jump Zone with two of his best buds from his class, Carlos and Will.  These guys had the BEST time, they were all over those inflatables and were sweaty little guys by the time we dropped them off.  Here are some of the fun pictures I got while we were out partying for his birthday....
They ran and played and then found this table, they were concentrating so hard, look at Garrett and Brady, both have their tongues sticking out!  Totally brothers....
After each score they'd cheer so loud, and act like they had won a Gold medal.  It made me laugh every time.  Its the simple things in life that gives these boys happiness. 
At Jump Zone everyone that ever has a party always takes their picture on this one inflatable that looks like a sharks mouth....so we did the same.
Jillian pretty much wanted to play in this thing all night.  Her face cracks me up she looks like she is giving me this look that says, "Don't even try to get me out of here."
 
We finally pulled them away from the jump zone with the promise we'd go get ice cream/cookies at McDonald's if they went with us.  They decided that was a good trade and went with us.

We opened a few presents then realized we were late getting the kids home and rushed them out the door.  They had a blast and I'm pretty sure all slept good that night.  Which my kids needed because the next day our adventure continued as we took a trip to Tennessee to visit my parents for the week.  It was early but we were excited.  That will have to be a post entirely on its own though because I took about 100 pictures while there!  Happy Birthday Brady!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I can't believe that he is 7 years old. I have LOVED watching him grow. Love him so much!