Monday, May 07, 2012

Happy Baby

My mom is a yogi, that's what my we like to call her.  She's been taking/teaching yoga classes for a long time now.  Our little Jillian has learned a pose that makes her happy.  Its called the Happy Baby Pose, she can sit on the floor for long stretches at a time just like this......
She just rolls from side to side happy as can be!

When I took this picture Garrett was suppose to be in the bed he heard Brad and I laughing and he came out to see us taking her picture and said he wanted to get in on it as well. 

I told my husband its suppose to be good for your back so soon there was a line of us, the kids and Brad and I all doing this pose.  I didn't take the picture of all of us I will spare your eyes by not showing you that image!  This is for you mom she maybe taking after you in this area of her life! 

6 comments:

Christi said...

Stella loves that pose too! I can't wait to snuggle with Jillian!!!!!

Jenny said...

Too cute! And what' with Garrett's diamond ring? :)

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

This made ME happy!

Judy said...

Can't wait to do yoga with baby yogi Jillian. Loved the pics!

Judy said...

Can't wait to do yoga with baby yogi Jillian. Loved the pics!

Raina said...

Oh... this makes me happy too! She is so beautiful! I love her cute little bracelet too. I'm smiling here on the other side of the continent!