A friend who was brave went outside and took this picture of the cloud heading towards the ground.
After this scare we had 3 more days of rain, it was constant and flooding became an issue. It took Brad an hour to get home from work because roads were closed and water came half way up his tires a couple of times while trying to get home. Almost the whole state is in flood warming and a tornado did touch down in parts of the south. Its so sad to think of those people in Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee who have died and have misplaced from their homes. Which just makes it so much better when after all of this the sun is finally starting to come out for a day at a time! This week may just make a day or two with out rain!
I think he can't believe that its the sun! We hope the sun will help in drying out our backyard, and we may even be able to cut our grass sometime this week! And our plants do NOT need to be watered but need that sun to help them dry out as well. Don't you love the feel of the sun on your face after days and days of clouds and rain. We just went out and stood in it and I had to bask in the sun, I think I now know what it means to bask in the sun!
We need to get some sun do you see how white we are??! So grateful that we have been protected from the storms and hope that the stormy season will go by much more uneventful. That clean up will go swiftly to those who need it. My heart goes out to them.

3 comments:
I love those pictures of Brady! Especially the one of him looking up at the sky. Glad the weather is starting to look up!!!
I too love that pic of Brady! So glad you all were safe through all the storms. I hope the worst is over.
I'm looking at storm clouds out my window and so grateful you have been protected. You're showing the boys amazing things; the sun makes us all happy. Don't you love these pictures? I do! Love you all.
Post a Comment