Now my mom she also learned a thing or two while here, Brady introduced her to the X-Box. Early in the morning before breakfast these two were in another world where Luke Skywalker rules the world.
Also while here was my Dad's birthday! We had fun making a cake with homemade frosting. Ohh lala, anyone who knows me knows I'm not the best baker, so my mom helped me by making the frosting. See how this works?? I do things I'm not good at around my parents and they help me make it a sucess. Also the same day as his Birthday was our Grand opening to our local TCBY. They were giving away free ice cream, had a bounce house, face painting, and giving away ballons. Fun for all!!!
Another fun thing we took my parents to a Natural's Baseball game as well. See I told you we have a good time when they come to visit. The Natural's ending up winning and we had the best seats to sit, relax and watch the game. It is times like these that we wish we lived closer, a 10 hour car ride makes it hard to just pick up and see each other. But as you can see we make the most of it when we do!
5 comments:
Looks like you all had a good time!
Mom and Dad are the best. I LOVE that picture of Brady and Mom! The last one of you guys is great too!
Loved our visit! Missing you guys!
I never thought I'd see the day when your mom played video games.
Homemade frosting, I knew you could do it!
Dana, you're so lucky in every way! Love looking at these pics and seeing Judy and Bob again - miss them! You all look so good together! Jealous you have spring there already!
Post a Comment