Our family had many treats for Halloween this year! Brady and Garrett were invited to go to 4 Halloween parties! So they got to wear their costumes A LOT this year! Which was so fun to see them in, kids just look so cute in costumes don't they? But the biggest treat of all was that our wonderful Aunt Jenny got to come up from Dallas and take them to the Trunk or Treat at our church. Trunk or Treat is a fun activity where everyone lines up their cars Trunks facing outward and you decorate them and pass out candy! Garrett at first didn't wasn't sure but caught on fast, he figured that if he held out his pumpkin bucket and said, Trick or Treat, he'd get candy! Then he made sure we went to all the cars. Brady was so fast, I think he tried to go threw the lines twice! 
Garrett trying to run away so the can get the goods!
His loot! He was so excited to get candy! This little boy has a serious sweet tooth, we have to hide the candy way up high so the can not get into it!
Lighting is odd and they just wanted to get into the candy! But I really wanted to try and get one all together. The next night was actually Halloween night and we had two big pumpkins full so we decided after 4 party's and to much candy we'd let the boys hand out the candy that night.
They loved this idea, Brady stood at the top of our driveway yelling, "Hey, Hey over here, get your candy over here!" Gotta love the spirit he has, at least he isn't selfish with candy!
We couldn't keep them inside they wanted to wait on the porch for the kids. And of course Brady had to dress as scary pirate to hand out the candy!
5 comments:
so cute! I miss my little lion and monkey. Love you all!
Mom
Kids in costumes are the best!!! They look so cute.
There's just nothing so cute as little ones in their Halloween costumes! I've been waiting for this post, Dana, and you didn't disappoint! So glad that Jenny could spend some time with you and the boys. Love, Sandra
oh my, love these costumes and these boys. Yay for halloween and yay it's over, huh! hide the candy! :)
Look at these cuties!!!I love the photos... I'm dying to see them.
Also, your message had me laughing and missing you so much! I totally remember "Sorry Miss Jackson". I'm going to have to go find the song right now just to keep it real.. yo!
Post a Comment