Monday, May 03, 2010

Our Family Weekend.

Brad's youngest brother Scott came to visit us from Salt Lake City, Utah. Our boys love him, and we only get to see him a couple of times a year so we were excited to see him. Scott really had the golf bug while here, and so him and Brad went and played one day. Scott took the time though to teach Brady how to swing a "club".

They all spent some quality time in the back yard. Look at Brady he is not listening to poor Uncle Scott as he is trying to explain the "game."
They each had a goal they were trying to knock the ball to............one was a hole the other a plastic cup.We also ran Race For the Cure that weekend. It poured, I don't know why we have had such bad luck but it really rained on us. They delayed it 30 mins in hopes that it would let up, which it did, but I was still soaked to the bone by the time it was all said and done. But we had a really good time, we had our good friends John and Shannon join us, and Brad and his sister ran/walked it as well. I got pictures of them coming a cross the line.

The above picture isn't posed or anything......

Some of the women who have survived the cancer. Pretty cool to see, and the group goes farther back out of the picture.
Overall a great week, and I am so happy both Scott and Jenny could share it with us! Jenny got the best picture with Garrett; he was her little buddy this past weekend. He finally could say her name well enough that we could all understand it!!! Yea for milestones!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Looks like a good time. That last picture of Jenny and Garrett is soooo cute. He looks so big in it.I still think he looks like Alice in that one!

The Walkers said...

How fun! Way to race for the cure. I loved the action shot of Brad and Jenny. Too good. Tell Brady not to take golf lessons from Uncle Scott. It will get him nowhere fast.

Mike and Erin Hale said...

I don't think that shot of Brad and Jen was posed. I thought they ran the whole thing. Weren't you and Scott waiting for them at he finish line at the 25 minute mark?

Judy said...

That pic of Garrett with Jenny is so cute. Garrett looks so old - at least 2:)
Mom