Friday, May 07, 2010

Four Men and a Little Lady?

We had friends that needed a break/vacation. They had made it through a tough couple of months, the dad had been working many overtime hours and so now his wife needed overtime hours with her man. So we took in their only boy for 5 days while they headed south to camp and relax. Pedro (the Dad) the day before at church had confided in me, "Dana I'm so glad you are taking our son for the week, he needs some guy time. He has been playing with to many dolls lately." Our newest little man lets call him-"E" has two sisters, and no brothers, so there are many girl toys in his house hold. I told him no problem, he would be surrounded by testosterone for the next 5 days to refill his "guy tank".

So to let them know how much fun he had I took some pictures of our weekly activities.
We like to play games/sports in our house hold.I also believe in putting kids to work. I mean um..uh letting them play in the water while washing the car?!Over all we had a great week!E you are welcome back anytime.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Fun times!! Brady looks so old!

Familia Morales said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Those pictures are great! E had a great time at your house.
I didn't know Pedro told you about all the doll-playage going on at our house. E's guy tank has been filled, we've been playing pirates ever since picking him up.