Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day/Anniversary

Yesterday was Mothers Day and it landed on our Anniversary, that had never happend before but we decided to celebrate big. We've been married for SEVEN years, and I've been a mother for 4 of them. I love my husband and my kids but there was one thing that was driving me crazy, our car! Our family of 4 squish into a 5 seater every time we all go out, and on long trips forget about it. Stuff is everwhere! So our big present to ourselves this year was the following....

I know its not the most glamorous ride (Stacy don't kill me) but it seats 8 people!!! Or 4 people and a whole lot of stuff when we go on trips to see our family. We surprised the boys and Brady loved it!! He was so excited it had a DVD player in it, he kept saying, "Let's go somewhere." Just so he could get in it.

Then my sweet cousin sent me the following video, I think it sums up who Brad and I are as MiniVan parents. Enjoy!!

7 comments:

John n Shannon said...

Oh la la! I love it and am SOOOO jealous! It's a Honda Odyssey!! :D Can't wait to ride it in w/you guys! :D

Christi said...

Love it! I know Brad secretly wanted it!

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

So lucky! Love it! Ya, you gotta go somewhere so Brady can watch a DVD. :)

Judy said...

It looks so loooong. It will be different than driving a car. Especially parking. So glad you were able to get it.
Mom

noelle said...

sweet. way to join the minivan majority. this car just fits you.

Sarah said...

congrats!!! I knew you would win!!!!!

Tringali Family said...

We have loved our van so much...having space between your screaming kids and yourself is very nice.