Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Man

It has been a happy week for our oldest son. Everyday he would look at the calendar and say, "we are on this day..........(pointing to the day that it was) and my birthday is on this day!!!!" We had a count down going. The night before the day he was to turn 4 he said, Mom I will go to bed and when I wake up and see you and dad it will be my birthday! So soon as he woke up he wanted to open up his present. We got him a Leapster hand held game, he really loved it. He has been wanting a video game (as he calls it) for a long time. But his friend has a DS (another kind of game) and so he said, "Mom I love it but I"m gonna call it a DS." Ok what ever makes you happy.




This year I also started some Birthday traditions. We went on a lunch date just me and the birthday boy. It was so fun, I had not eaten out with just him in years so I thought we needed some quality time. Us at Red Robin.......the people there were so nice to him. We were sent home with a balloon that Garrett really loved.

Waiting for his Mac N' Cheese....playing Tic Tac Toe and going through mazes.


And the one thing he wanted more than anything was a spider man cake. Now I know my talents and cake decorating is NOT ONE OF THEM. So I put in a call to my good friend Tina who does have talents in this department and asked if she'd ever done one. She said no, but I had faith she could pull it off. So you tell me, she did a good job eh?



He also had two friend over to help eat the cake. We made silly faces while eating and everyone wanted their picture taken.

Once food is placed in front of this little guy no silly faces will come out, he's one serious eater.
Happy Happy Brithday My little Man! Love you!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday buddy!!! Can't believe how big he has gotten! We need to get the boys together to play!! Maybe a lunch date at wed wobin.

Sandra and Brent said...

Happy Birthday Brady! Looks like it was an awesome birthday week complete with the Spiderman cake. Landon would flip over that cake! Tell your friend she's a major talent! Love ya, Sandra

Stacy Fusitua' said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY! MY parents got Tallie the Leapster for Christmas and she loves it. See you in two days, WOOHOOO!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Brady boy! I just can't stop looking at the pictures! Love you guys!
Mom

Christi said...

I love Brady!!!! I can't believe he is 4. I love that picture of him in front of the cake. He has a sweet but if you touch my cake I will get you look on his face :) Love him!!!!