Can you tell where I am at? I am trying something new, a fig for the first time. I have no idea what I was getting myself into, but its been fun so far! More to come......
You made it! So excited for you and your grand adventure. I want to hear all about it when you get back. I'm even excited I get snippets of it while you are away. Remind me to tell you of my experience with figs. It wasn't a good one.
So this is our life in a nutshell. Brad and I met, got the butterflies, and married. Then three year laters we became blessed with the blonde boy in all the pictures. Two years and 4 months later we got another little guy. After many more years we got our girl! We've moved, laughed, cried, fought, but above all we've loved each other. What more can I say? These pictures are mostly about our kiddos, but that's what your really interested in right?
6 comments:
Have fun my dear! How was the fig by the way?
I get to go see your cute boys tomorrow - can't wait! Sounds like Nana is surviving so far. Have a great week...
Adios!
You made it! So excited for you and your grand adventure. I want to hear all about it when you get back. I'm even excited I get snippets of it while you are away. Remind me to tell you of my experience with figs. It wasn't a good one.
WHAT??? Looks like fun...where are you?
How exciting to get a little get away without the boys. Love it!
Enjoy this vacation! So glad you were able to go. I love you!
Mom
Glad you made it safe! Nick is worried about you :) Have fun!!!!!
Post a Comment