Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Head wounds and Hair cuts...

The little men were playing and all of the sudden I hear a Thud......and then a scream. I was 5 feet away with the hubby. Brad looks in on them and sees Garrett with blood coming down his face. Oh Great. This is after we got him calm and cleaned up....







Get out the camera and he has to say cheese! Even if we almost took him in for a stitch. Lucky us its a scab and he has not picked at it once. Brady had thrown a bin (the ones that are suppose to keep me organized?!) at his younger sibling to create the drama. On to other news....the delinquent had a shaggy mess growing on his head. He looked adorable when it was parted and combed. The problem? It wouldn't stay it would fall into his eyes. My husband was going crazy about it so this is the before....

I took him to our local Super Cut, he did not want his hair cut, and let him look at the pictures of other boys with different styles. He informed me that the short spiky was to "wild for me mom". I had no idea he was a conservative. So we went with a non spiky/wild cut. Dad will you please move already back to Tennessee so we can see each other more often! He was NOT happy with letting someone else do it. He hung his head and said, "Ok fiiinnneee." As he trudged across the store to the chair of doom.


Not bad eh? I can let it grow till we see my dad again. I had no idea how much was coming off until I saw it on the ground.

5 comments:

Christi said...

Poor little Garrett. He at least he is smiling in the second picture. I love Brady's hair cut. He looks so old!!!

Judy said...

Give hugs and kisses to both boys! They are darling.
Mom

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

Yah, Dana, the boys are getting up there in age. You're the mother of big kids almost! Good job on the hair cut and good job Garrett didn't have to have stitches.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Lots of head trauma/drama. Looks like everyone will make a full recovery.

See you in 4!

Raina said...

Oh no!!! This looks scary! I don't do injuries well... i'm the one the firemen would have to pull away with both hands. He looks good though for head injuries. :D
Also.. I dig the new do for Brady! :D