Do you remember taking this pictures? How lovely it was trying to get them both to smile and look at the camera? One day we are going to have an awesome family picture and I won't look like I just rolled out of bed. I hope the day is good for you!!!
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Happy Birthday
Do you remember taking this pictures? How lovely it was trying to get them both to smile and look at the camera? One day we are going to have an awesome family picture and I won't look like I just rolled out of bed. I hope the day is good for you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Andy! Your the best brother ever!
happy birthday, andy! you were always dana and christi's cool older brother, so of course i would like you simply by default and association. my best memory of you is your love for the beastie boys... hilarious.
Post a Comment