Friday, February 05, 2010

Another Happy Birthday and a nightmare....

Scotter the Hotter Otter Happy Birthday! We sure do love having you around. Our Thanksgiving traditional visit is a must until you have a little lady of your own to worry about. We love seeing your smiling face and crazy hair that sticks this way and that in the morning time. And who else will bring the cheesy snack into my house? I hope your day rocks!!!
Oh and just for you on your birthday, Garrett learned a new trick. Its ugly, and I don't think you will get the full implications of what this means to us. You might have to wait until you have a rug rat of your own, but this stunt brings tears to my eyes. What am I going to do?! Take a look for yourself.....

1 comment:

Judy said...

I had to watch the video with Garrett about 10 times. What a little escape artist. He's so cute.
Mom