Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Utah Vaca

WARNING THIS IS A LONG SLIDE SHOW!!



We had a great time on our trip to Las Vegas/Salt Lake City. The boys did so well flying and driving all over the place. Brady in fact didn't have any accidents both days we flew. I'm thinking everyday we are going to fly some where.....
Anywho, I got home and my mother asked when I was going to post some pic's from the trip. I sat down to do so, and I was surprised between me and my sister in law we took 200 pictures that week. Yeah we have issues, I know. But I sat down last night and looked at them and found about 25 of them were blurry and not blog worthy. So I decided that I would put them in a slide show for my husband's family to see.
Like I said we had a great time, saw tons of people, went to Chucky E Cheese, The CheeseCake Factory ( our family likes cheese), went to the temple, went to the park-twice, and had a BBQ. Brad also got to go to the movies with the boys, and golfing as well. I did get to go to Cafe Rio (Melissa that's for you!). So all in all we had a busy and fun time. I am so happy that we got to see everyone it had been way to long!

6 comments:

Christi said...

I am glad that you had a good time. It looks like every one had a good time. I am sorry that the sickness went around too!!!

Christi said...

I am glad that you had a good time. It looks like every one had a good time. I am sorry that the sickness went around too!!!

Judy said...

Love the pics. Those McKasson kids sure do have pretty blue eyes.
Mom

Sarah said...

looks like a great time! glad you came back though :)

noelle said...

super fun! love vacays with la familia. always good.

Sandra and Brent said...

Great photos, Dana! I wish I could have seen you guys but you obviously had your hands full. Glad you had a good vacation (with the exception of the whole throw-up thing!). Love ya, Sandra