Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Leaving Las Vegas....

We flew to Las Vegas last Friday and everything went smooth! Thank you Justin for dropping us off we owe you more than just the lemon bars! Brady knows his cousin (we will call her- RJ) lives far away and was very excited to go on the airplane to see her. They are close in age and so we love getting them together.







They slept in the same room and decided that 5:45 a.m. was a great time to get up in the morning. So we headed down stairs for some pre-breakfast watermelon. And fish faces, of course what else goes with watermelon?









Then RJ realized we were going to have to wait until her parents got up to actually eat breakfast.

She wasn't a fan of me after telling her this.













But we made up and were best buds afterwards. We loved going and seeing their first house that my sister bought. Such a fun and huge step, when you buy a "first" house. If you ask my sister she'll tell you its her last! She hates moving. Don't blame you sis, don't blame you.








Now look at that face? Love her! And can I just tell you how sad I was to leave her and her family? She has some dance moves that would put JLo to shame. You should see the face she gives you when my sister tells her to POSE! Oh my gosh it was soooo funny. Thanks Chris for letting us crash for a night. And I am just realizing I didn't get any pic's of little Alice! I love her to!

After breakfast, a trip to the store and the car rental we headed to Utah, Salt Lake City to be exact. For more family, food and fun! Those pictures are coming up soon!





They wanted to make a movie as Brady calls it for my parents to say hi. For some reason they still think its mothers day, not sure about that one. Aunt Christi didn't take long to show Brady a new trick. My family here in utah have been loving it! Thanks Christi =)

5 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

I love Alice's surprise appearence in your movie. How sweet are you to get up early with the kids and provide something to tie them over.
Now Dana, do me proud and eat at Cafe Rio at LEAST twice while you are in Utah or I might have to lose some resepct for ya. Don't fail me! Oh, and have fun!

Christi said...

I am so glad that you guys came. I miss you guys already!!
Just for the record, that is a dance outfit Reagan had on, not her normal attire!

Judy said...

Miss those kids so much! At least I'll get to see them this summer.
Mom

noelle said...

good times! sisters are the best. and the nieces and nephews that are produced feel like you're own.

oh and christi... SURE it's not her normal attire...

Raina said...

This is too cute. I'm sure it must be so much fun to get the kids together and have slumber parties, eat watermelon early in the morning, and have all that fun. The kiddos are too cute!