
Scott- Man oh man its your day and I hope that you get to do all kinds of fun stuff. But let me just tell you that I need to have a photo session with you. I couldn't find a great picture of you in my files......next time I see you get ready for the shutter to go off in your face about a dozen times. Scott what can I say about you, your a smaller younger version of the man that I married. So I have nothing but GOOD THINGS to say about you, as we all know your the funny one that makes this McKasson clan complete. I'm glad that I got to see you complete high school, go on a mission, come home and here about your life now working, school, and um.....(cough) dating. My children love you and we wish that we could be there to help blow out the candles on your birthday cake. Believe me if I lived there we'd make sure you'd get one Brady a believer of the birthday cake and its a must on a day like this. Happy Birthday Scott hope you can feel the hugs our family is sending your way!
No comments:
Post a Comment