Andrew- It's your birthday today! And you already told me that you don't have to work so that makes life just that much sweeter. OK, so I have to spill the beans about my brother. Anyone who knows him, knows there are two things he loves to talk about sports are number one on the list. It wouldn't surprise me to see him be some kind of analyst for ESPN some day. I know that if he lives in the same town as me he'd be Brady's soccer coach until they made him stop. All growing up he's been a fan of all sports, hasn't met one that he doesn't know something about!
The second thing he likes to talk about is the P- word. Politics, its a secret passion you may not know about him, but its true. What ever you do don't ask about TAXES! He has a plan to fix it all.....and there is no way to convince him otherwise. I still don't understand half of what is going on around me and he can explain it to me in a way that I can understand. Thanks bro, I love you for it.
But the one that thing I know gets him more than anything is his family. Especially the nieces and nephews! They adore him and the feeling is mutual. Under all the tough exterior when it comes to those 4 kids he's total goo. Brady now will ask at all odd hours of the day to just call up his uncle to ask, "what are you doing?" He might not want to admit it but Andrew I know you love it. Even more is that we all love you and hope your day is great! Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
I agree with Dana on all counts. Andy is a great guy with a heart as big as all outdoors. Happy birthday buddy!
Mom
No arguments here. He is the best big brother ever. Love ya and Happy Birthday!
happy birthday, andrew! you have the sweetest smile. and also, for whatever reason, i think of you whenever a beastie boys song comes on... ??
Post a Comment