.JPG)
Here are some of Brady in his costume.....my parents wanted more.....

This was at the trunk or treat. Brady was so excited he didn't want to look in the camera. I just love looking at kids in their costumes they look so cute. And they are so happy for the anticipation of getting to go out and get junk food. It reminds of me when I was little.
.JPG)
7 comments:
I love little kids in costumes too! The boys are so cute. Brady's expression is so funny in the pic with Brad, and Garrett's eyes are so big and blue. Love it!
Mom
I love it!!!!! They are so cute!!!!!
Your kids are seriously darling. I am glad that you had a good Halloween.
Those costumes are adorable.
wow, i can't even tell you how bad i wanna hang out with you and your kiddos right now.
Looks like you're running a zoo. It feels that way sometimes, doesn't it?
Dana you look like one HOT mama in that pic....Love it. 3 to 1....you got to do something about it. Please have some more cute kids. Love to the boys. Stacy
Post a Comment