Monday, November 17, 2008

Garrett at 4 months.



Garrett had his 4 month appointment this last Friday and we are sooo happy to say he is healthy! In fact once he decided to start growing he hasn't stopped! He is in the 98th percentile for height and 84th for weight. He is 16.15 oz and 27 inches long! He is pretty happy most of the time and content to sit and smile at us. Brady and him look so much alike its scary to me. I have put some picture of Brady when he was 4 months old and some of Garrett they are wearing the same out fit. Can you tell the difference?! Garrett is a little chunkier Brady was always in the 50th percentiles as a baby. When Garrett was first born we didn't think he looked like Brady but now I totally see them looking more and more alike!














The first one and last one are of Brady these middle two are of Garrett.































8 comments:

Judy said...

They look just alike. So the middle one is Garrett and the other two are Brady? Amazing! Well, they will be the cutest boys ever! They already are.
Mom

Christi said...

They look like twins!!!! Good thing they are cute!!!! I am so glad that he is growing good.

John n Shannon said...

I just noticed yesterday in church that Garrett was getting so big!! And the hair is starting to thicken up!! Exciting! Cute pics and the boys do look exactly alike...I had guessed opposite originally but after you pointed it out I could see the difference.

noelle said...

wow! they're like spitting images of each other! too cute.

Aubrey said...

Wow...they do look alike!

Melissa Hodgen said...

He looks great. Aren't you so glad that the ordeal you went through during those first few weeks is in the past and you have a beautiful little man now?

Raina said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!and, I wouldn't know which one was which if you didn't tell me!

The Walkers said...

So cute! Garrett is getting so big!