Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here is a preview of what is to come for tonight! We are excited to take Brady out to get lots of candy. He has been practicing saying Trick or Treat all day. Garrett just looks cute in his Tiger costume. Stay tuned for more coming soon! I took them to a pumpkin patch and could not get Brady to look at me! It was so frustrating. so this is the closest I could get.



I wonder what he is thinking about in this picture.



Seriously I love babies when they are all dressed up! I just want to eat them all up!





4 comments:

Christi said...

They are so stinking cute. I love the one of Brady eating the corn! He looks so grown up. I loved the video too!!!!

Judy said...

Dana, Those boys are so adorable I just want to reach through the computer screen and hug them up! Hope Halloweeen is fun.
Mom

Raina said...

I love the pictures, and yes... that outfit on Garrett is precious! Happy Halloween!!!

noelle said...

what a hoot. these boys are too cute!