
So at dinner the other night I asked Brad if we were to have a movie made about our family what would you tittle? He thoroughly ate his food and was not sure he could come up with a tittle........So I told him what I would call it. The Tiresome Insanity in the house of Joy. Then I asked him who he would have him play himself. He started laughing and said he'd have to be some chubby guy that is funny. And he told me Seth Rogan. I have no idea who this chubby funny man was so he showed me a picture on the Internet. I said no! I am going to cast someone else. Then I said who could I get to play me? I tried coming up with all kinds of super model hotties but reality hit and I had to face the truth........I'm not that hot! But I decided that I would try and pull over this blondie as myself.....her name is Naomi Watts in case some of you do not know.


This is who I picked to play Brad, his name is Joshua Jackson. Someone once told me Brad kind of looked like him. What do you think? Who would you have play you in a movie about YOUR life?
4 comments:
This is cute. I really like who you picked for yourselves.
Haha those are good choices. Tim Duncan could also play Brad, although I don´t know if he can act.
To play me, it would have to be Will Arnett (Arrested Development, Blades of Glory, 30Rock), although I don´t always like to admit that because his characters are always so messed up. :) For my wife Nat it would be that blond woman in Heroes, although I can´t remember her name (not the cheerleader, but the other one).
Good matches!
Ok.. this is actually really tough! (Very funny for you guys).
For me, I'm certain my character would be Tea Lioni since people have said I look like her.
Emile is the tough one...Maybe Vince Vaughn. I'm still thinking on Emile's though, it could change. :D
Post a Comment