Monday, May 26, 2008

Our long weekend...

We were so glad that Brad had Monday off and looked forward to spending time together. On Friday we rented a movie called Stardust. Have you seen it? Thanks Shannon for the idea it was really good! Then on sat. we went swimming for the first time all together. We invited some of our friends to come and Brady had a blast. My sister sent Brady little arm swimmers for his birthday and we got to try them out. He looks like he doesn't like it the first time brad let go of him, but he really did. By the end of swimming he was jumping in and having a great time.



Later that night Brady asked me "pictures?" And wanted to get out the camera, so I did and he wanted me to take a picture of himself...........he likes looking at them on the computer. I hope we don't have a vain child on our hands!

The great thing about summer time is Popsicles! Brady still licks them and takes for ever, he won't bite into them, so they can get pretty wet if he takes to long! Do you love the summer time for things like swimming and Popsicles??

4 comments:

Raina said...

First of all... Those pictures in the pool look like a riot! I wish we could be there to play. I need to get those floaty's for Trenton... I bet he'd have fun.
Second.... I didn't get the chance to call you back, but hopefully with the long weekend over, I will this week.
Can't wait to chat! much love!!!

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

saw this post and brady's haircut post and quite adore this boy! no, he's not vain, just smart and talkative and the center of attention! love the floaties, brady-man!

McFam said...

YAY FOR SUMMER! I'd like to add watermelon and corn-on-the-cob to the list of things to love about summer. And P.S. We had rain and 40's for Memorial Day.

noelle said...

those pics of brady are SO cute!! hilarious. what a personality! how are you feeling these days? i always wished I could get in the pool and float away my last trimester. so close now! another mckasson boy to liven up the place. :)