Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Summer Hair cut

So Brad and I have tried many times to cut Brady's hair and it has been unsuccessful, my dad visited in march and fixed one cut that we attempted back in January. Anyway so I decided to put away the clippers for the summer and give in to Brad's plead for a short summer hair cut. I like it longer but Brady will like it short for hot weather. He did really well sitting in the chair, which was a little blessing from God, considering he never sits for more than 30 seconds at a time.
The side view, his is mostly for my dad, he inspects the cuts to tell me if the person that cut the hair did well.
Uncle Scott has come to visit us for the week! Scott put on a hat and Brady ran and got his, and had to put it on just like him. It was cute. We will take more pictures as the week goes by!

4 comments:

Christi said...

His haircut is so cute! I miss him. I am glad that he is having fun with Scott!

noelle said...

he's getting so big, dana! he's going to look ginormous next to your brand new baby! hey, check out my blog for a link to aud's new blog... she's begun. love it.

McFam said...

Yea, Brader Tater! I always hated cutting Joe's hair, it makes them look "all grown up" in 30 minutes! Brady looks so good and happy, and I'm glad he sat still. Hope you had a great time with Scott.
Ames

Melissa Hodgen said...

I love it short! Will you teach me how to cut boys hair? I'll end up buzzing it if no one shows me.