Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!



I just wanted to say how great my two mothers are and so are the many other sister and friends that have children. Everyone has been just a great example of how a mom should be! I have learned a lot and love hearing your stories and seeing pictures of you in action. My mom and mother-in-law are both amazing to the children that they have. Brad and I are very lucky you put up with us and the others! And always willing to share a story or thought on how to make our selves better. But I must admit the best way they have taught me is through their examples, they are tireless, and self sacraficing, things I know as a mom myself I need to work on. So thanks for all that you do you deserve more than just one day's celebration!!!

2 comments:

McFam said...

Dana,
You're the best mom in the world! Thanks for your comments on Judy and Natalie, they are wonderful women. And just so you know, I've admired the way you are with Brady and my own kids. Thanks! Amy

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

Dana, thanks for this tribute! You have the most excellent, beautiful, shining mother on the planet - and talk about an example: I love her and admire her and I'm not even her daughter! You're so lucky. I'm lucky to know you and think the world of you, lucky you're Brad's wife and Brady's and Garrett's mom, and my friend. I was so lucky when you came to visit us in February - that was a real sacrifice for you and Brad. I see you give to your family so much and admire the mother you are! Thanks again for posting such a nice tribute to mothers!