So its been 5 years today that Brad and I have been married. I was looking at some pictures of when we were dating and found this one when we were engaged. I can't believe that we have been married for 5 years! I can still remember our wedding day and all the activities that surrounded it! And some many things have happened since then, we've had graduations, moves, had a baby, and gone on some really fun trips. Its been a wild ride, but Brad and I have often said that we are so different that we compliment each other. Everything he is good at I need work on and things I'm good at he is needs work to on. Brad is a wonderful husband, this morning he woke up before me and had breakfast waiting as soon as I woke up! Which is hard considering he is the one who has to rush around and get ready for work. I truly appreciate him! Here is to another 5 years! Friday, May 09, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!
So its been 5 years today that Brad and I have been married. I was looking at some pictures of when we were dating and found this one when we were engaged. I can't believe that we have been married for 5 years! I can still remember our wedding day and all the activities that surrounded it! And some many things have happened since then, we've had graduations, moves, had a baby, and gone on some really fun trips. Its been a wild ride, but Brad and I have often said that we are so different that we compliment each other. Everything he is good at I need work on and things I'm good at he is needs work to on. Brad is a wonderful husband, this morning he woke up before me and had breakfast waiting as soon as I woke up! Which is hard considering he is the one who has to rush around and get ready for work. I truly appreciate him! Here is to another 5 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats! That's awesome. :) Give Brad my regards.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! 5 years is just the beginning.... and I'm so glad that you guys are such a perfect match. We love you... and happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! Too bad Alice missed your day :) Love you guys!
thought about you guys this morning - happy anniversary! love you, mom
Yeah! Time just flies by huh?
5 years is a big deal! Congrats! I'm so glad that you found a good man because you deserve the best because you are the best!
haha... i love melissa's comment and i concur. you deserve the best because you are the best! congratulations! here's to five years on the road to eternal happiness... love you.
Post a Comment