Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Grandpa, Happy Birthday to you!!!I was showing Brady your picture today, Dad, and he kept saying grandpa over and over. I told him it was your birthday. I think he might be getting the concept a little more. We wish we could be there to celebrate your big day with you.
Your a great grandpa to both of these little ones....you always know when to snuggle up and when to play!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad. Dana- It's Pappy not Grandpa!!!!
Ah, I miss your dad. I love the picture of Brady and the antlers...instant classic. The picture of you with your family makes me want to take you to a buffet and make you eat! So, I"m sending you a mental craving for ice cream.
I second the emotion. Miss your dad. He was always so... huggable!
Oh, Melissa... I was laughing so hard at your comment. I agree with her, Dana! Go eat some ice cream already, woman! Haha. It's fun to see your whole family together! Miss you all!
Post a Comment