I'm happy to announce he did both! He ran it in 26:31, much faster than he thought he could do it in!
Brady however happy he was for his dad did not want to be out done and as soon as the group left he was taking off trying to run after them. He was very excited to see his dad end the race and wanted to cross the finish line with him. So we reenacted the ending and they came in hand and hand across the finish line! Our family is becoming a bunch of runners!!
11 comments:
Great job Brad! Very impressive run.
What? I didn't even hear about this! Good job Brad, that is a really good time too!
I love the reenactment with Brady!
Way to go Brad!! Love the pics.
Mom (Judy)
That is awesome. Good for you Brad.
Congrats Brad! That's better than I could ever do. I love the fat that Brady already wants to be like his daddy.
you're the bet! I'm proud of you buddy.
WOOHOO BRAD! I finally started publishing my blog I'm its just not as cute as everyone else's blog!! I went ahead and added you guys....I didn't think you would mind! I will have to post some recent pics up today!
Brad, you rock! I need to hear all the details! Funny that Brady took off after you. You're both pistols! Love ya.
TIME AND SPACE ARE COLLIDING!
Nice job Bradder.
oops! i accidentally deleted my last comment.
anyway... wow, brad! awesome! i think bruce would rather cut off his left pinkie finger than run anything over a mile that didn't involve chasing a ball.
Post a Comment