Monday, July 09, 2012

Wedding Shower and the Big Day!

Jenny had the best wedding shower, there was tons of food, friends, and family.  I brought the baby with me and Garrett as well so that Brad could take Brady on a guys night out.  We had a great time, here a bunch of the night time festivities.....





While we ate and partied Brad was taking Brady on his first driving lesson.  He LOVED it!  They drove these small cars that he could drive himself, and Brad said he drove about 5 races before he'd stop, I think we might know what his future job is going to be.....race car driver!
The next day was the Big Day.  We are so happy for Jenny and Robert.  I loved watching Jenny getting ready for her big day.

The day was beautiful and the ceremony was awesome, they looked really lovely. 
 All the nephew's were dying to see them when they came back we could hardly stop them from rushing to greet the newlyweds. 

 Love the Daddy/Daughter pic! 

I took about 10 million more but here are some of my family that I really liked!




Don't ya just love a good wedding??

3 comments:

Judy said...

I love those pics! Jenny looked beautiful. So happy for her.

Judy said...

I love those pics! Jenny looked beautiful. So happy for her.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Oh! Jenny looks amazing! Yea! We had a great time seeing you guys, and it looks like you got some pretty fantastic pics yourself!