Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Swimming for a birthday!

This little guy, Andrew was turning 5 the week we were out there.  All he wanted to do was have the whole family go swimming together.  And it was a great idea, we had the best time, there is a community pool that has a slide and all kinds of interactive toys.  My kids had the best time, we don't have anything like that in Bentonville.  It was heaven. 

There are three platform diving boards at this pool they are higher than I would ever dive off of but we had some brave parents among us and Dan and Amy jumped off a high platform and then Amy and Mike went off one even higher.  All the children cheered them on as they stood at the top, and jumped off.  The kids wanted to but you had to be 8 years old to jump off the diving broads.  Brady is counting the days till he can go back to Utah to jump off those diving broads.




I am pretty sure my kids think I'm the biggest chicken and are wishing that their Aunt and Uncle were their cool parents right now.  Would you jump off something that high??!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

No freakin way. Never! But I love these pics. Wish I could have joined you guys that day.