Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Summer Tradish

Its been beautiful here, like record breaking warm temps and beautiful blue skies.  Sundays are hard for us because we don't shop, or go out much and the kids still have lots of energy.  That whole "day of rest" idea doesn't really apply to my kids they have way to much energy to rest.  So when my awesome neighbor Abby text me and says, " Meet us at Compton Gardens 6:30 the new summer tradish."  I was all over it, there are tons of trails with lots of things to look at along the way, streams, sculptures, and the museum at the end of the trail as well.  Word gets around fast when you have a good idea so other awesome families joined in as well.  I snapped some shots of the cute kids that came that night.  So happy to have such good friends! 


 Ever seen the twizzlers that are fruit flavored, they were brought by the awesome Missy and the kids loved her even more for it, if that is even possible! 



 See this adorable little boy below his parents are freak'n awesome, the mom Melanie came on this hike with us and she is pregnant with triplets!  Yup you read that right a women pregnant with triplets walked and talked with us that night.  Never a complaint comes out of her mouth, she is pretty dang amazing, I have been pregnant before and I would have been super tired after that trek, my hat is off to her!  This little happy face has no idea what is going to happen to him when the babies come home to him this fall! 
 

I only took one of some lady friends but it came out blurry totally bummed about it but trust me when I say the adults had just as much fun walking and talking.  Loving the new summer tradition and hope to keep it up on Sundays, come and join us I don't think you will be disappointed! 

2 comments:

Judy said...

Such cute kids! Great tradition. So glad you have a good group of friends.

HAYHAY said...

I LOVE THAT TRADISH! It was seriously gorgeous. I'm going to have to steal a couple of these pictures! Cute blog! I love it.
I asked Jake today who his best friend is, and he said Garrett. I love the pict of them together.