Guess who is four months old! I can't believe our little Jillian is four months old, how did the time go by so fast? Its the middle of April- is 2012 flying by for anyone else? We took our little Jillybean to the doc's office this week to get her check up. She is doing great! She was such a trooper about getting shots and we are happy to report she is healthy and ready to take on new foods like rice cereal. The boys are so excited about this they have been waiting to "feed" her. So next time I go grocery shopping we can get some cereal and teach our little girl how to eat.
Jillian is 24 inches long exactly, and this is 42% which I figured her to be; she's not the biggest baby you've ever seen but she isn't the smallest either. She weighed 12 lbs10 oz which we were surprised at we thought maybe she'd put on more cause she has some thighs that are chubby and squishy! 12lbs10 oz is actually only the 28th% so she won't be winning any chubby baby awards but we love her! I got this cute outfit from our baby shower and once it was on her I had to take a picture of her and her Daddy. Its only appropriate right??
She does smile although its hard to capture in pictures because she does not do it on demand. We will work on it. Can you read her shirt? Look at those pants aren't they to die for??
You can see them better in this picture. Love these two faces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love her expression. And yes pants that are stretchy are adorable (on babies at least). Any chance to show those chunky, squeezy, thighs are worth it....(again on babies only of course). ;-) Happy 4 months old Jillian!
Um, look like your Daddy much?? I miss that girl!
Super darling! Both of them! :)
I can't wait to hold and snuggle her!!! I love her so much. And I think Stella stole her chub!
I love seeing the pics, but it also makes me miss her so much. I know the next two months will fly by, but I'm not sure I can wait to see you all. Brad's cute too!
I love seeing the pics, but it also makes me miss her so much. I know the next two months will fly by, but I'm not sure I can wait to see you all. Brad's cute too!
Do U think she is Dad's pride ?
Post a Comment