These two blurry Men have birthdays this week. We like to go to Red Robin to celebrate which is what we did last night. We had lots of food.....like way to much! And then today on Brad's actual birthday the food went to our kids heads and they were in terrible moods this morning. I was so mad because the one day I want them to be angels to their dad they were whining all morning long. I had wanted to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast but then realized it was our fasting day and there would be no such thing. It was not turning out to be such a great day and I was not sure what we should do to rive it. So we tried to survive the morning.
Then a miracle occurred as we went to church. They calmed down! Church is usually hard because its a quite calm place the- opposite of our kids that day. But some how the Lord helped them be in better moods the rest of the day! We came home and for dinner had a really healthy meal of cinnamon rolls and cake!
Here are a few pictures that I snapped of them enjoying the cake.
It was a low key day and tomorrow he leaves us for the week but when he gets back we will continue to celebrate these birthdays!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brad!!! I am glad that they calmed down for you guys. Cinnamon rolls and cake sound delish to me!
Cinnamon rolls and cake??? Well, once a year I guess it's okay. Hope Brad had a happy birthday and things go well this week. Love you guys!!
Yummy birthday - glad everyone had a good time. Love your pics! :)
Post a Comment