Brady saw his dad walking along the track and had to do the same! He wants to be just like his dad, and tells me so all the time.
Brad is such a good Dad to try and help him, even when they tried holding hands!
That night we had family over and had a New Years Eve Party. My mom is the youngest of her siblings and so I asked her if they'd stay up till Midnight and ring in the new year. She did not like what I was implying and said they were a bunch of wild ones and could keep us with me and Brad. So we made tons of food, had door prizes, decorations, games, and lots of good conversation. 



Brady even got to stay up and have a glass of sparkling grape juice with us! He was so excited to hang out with his little cousin and her friend. And when we started the count down he got so excited shout Happy New Year!
Brady even got to stay up and have a glass of sparkling grape juice with us! He was so excited to hang out with his little cousin and her friend. And when we started the count down he got so excited shout Happy New Year!
My Uncle Richard (who did not want to be in the picture) and my Aunt Ann and Uncle Bob all won door prizes but had to wear the hats and get their picture taken so I don't know if "winning" was really a good thing!
By the end of the night I think I drove my mom to drinking. You can see by this picture she is on her second bottle, there is one on the counter in back ground. She really knows how to ring in the new year!!!!
By the end of the night I think I drove my mom to drinking. You can see by this picture she is on her second bottle, there is one on the counter in back ground. She really knows how to ring in the new year!!!!
3 comments:
Hahaha, that one of your Mom drinking is hilarious. And I love the one of her and Brady too. Looks so fun! Miss you guys...I gotta head up that way soon.
Again I am jealous! I bet the boys loved the trains! That picture of Mom is priceless :)
That was such a fun party. Glad you suggested it. Maybe make it a new years tradition. Hope everyone knows that was sparkling juice.
Post a Comment