Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Day

They were super excited to see what was under the tree when they woke up on Christmas morning. Garrett wouldn't come out of the bed until Dad went to investigate and make sure that Santa was gone. Brady was ready the moment his eyes flew open at 6:30 a.m. so we turned the lights on the Christmas tree and let them come out and take a look. They were shocked to see so many gifts I think they thought there was only going to be one present from Santa they didn't realize grandparents and aunts and uncles were sending stuff their way too!

After each present was opened Brady would exclaim, "Its what I ALWAYS wanted!!" Then he got to open the present Santa brought him. His face says it all, he was shaking and so excited that he got a red DS Santa paid attention to the details.
The aftermath....Brady didn't move from that spot for an hour playing his game and then Garrett got a new Leapster game so he joined in.
The morning was a success and I am so excited to do it all over again on our vacation at my parents house this week. New Year here we come!

3 comments:

Christi said...

I bet Brady was soooooooo happy! I need to come visit.

Raina said...

This looks SO cute! That smile is perfect!!!
Merry Christmas (belated)

Sandra and Brent said...

I've enjoyed reading back a few posts to catch up. Your boys are adorable and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Aren't kids funny? Sandra