The boys were super excited about having tickets to get into the game. Something official happens when you give them tickets. They feel like they are super special because they got "in". Ya know that feeling?
When we got there we saw two other families sitting in the rows right behind us! How fun is that to bump into each other. And did I mention we had great seats? Right behind the home plate, and we had shade on us the whole time and the weather was AWESOME! Perfect for summer baseball.
And of course there were treats...ice cream and snow cones. Doesn't Garrett look like the Joker from those Batman movies?.JPG)
We had a really awesome time and the best part was it was Friday night so that meant FIREWORKS! Brady of course hates loud noises so we knew he'd cover his ears and this was Garrett's first real show so we weren't sure what to expect. Garrett however he loved them. As soon as they were over he asked for them again. So we were glad we could all go and have a good time, and guess what the Naturals Won!.JPG)
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Take me out to the Ball Game
My husband has worked for the same company for almost 3 years now, and I am just finding out that they have season tickets to the Natural Baseball games up for grabs for anyone who wants them. Why Brad??! Why haven't you told me?! So of course I tell him we are going, the boys would love to see a game. He agrees, and we wait until this past weekend when his sister (from Dallas Texas), Jenny can join in on the fun.
Brady has been so excited that Jenny could come up and spend the weekend with us, he had lots of plans for them! Aren't they cute?
I just love that boy, doesn't he make ya want to smile? I see more baseball games in our future, anyone else wanna come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wanna come!!! Glad you had fun.
Mom
Uh, yeah Brad...free family fun is a no brainer. Everyone looks fabulous! I love love love Garretts blonde curls. I'm just proud of you for getting out in the heat!
oh the best! so glad you went. great pictures! :)
Dana, this post made me smile so big! Even though there's heat and discomfort and sometimes anxiety involved in taking kids on summer outings, the memories make it forever worth it. You guys are doing such a great job with your kids . . . I can tell that they feel happy and safe and loved. I've been on hiatus from the blogging world for awhile but I'm back now and hope to get some summer stuff posted soon. With love, Sandra
Post a Comment