Thursday, April 08, 2010

The Curls are Back in Town

Our littlest man got his first hair cut in January. He was 18 months old, and we thought we had seen the last of his crazy curls. Oh but we were wrong they have grown back in! Our son is going to have wavy/curly hair. When it is wet we can smooth it down and it is not out of control but after a nap they come out in full flare. I just can't believe we have such a curly haired kid. My sister has ringlets and both her daughters have straight hair, we thought they didn't stand a chance. Genetics is pretty odd sometimes.

My husband was gone this last weekend and when he came back he saw his curls and said, "Whoa he has a mop on his head." I told him I thought it was cute but he wants them cut short again. Any thoughts?

6 comments:

Christi said...

Why did Garrett steal my girls curls? I am holding out for Alice, I think she might have some. If her hair ever grows we will see! I love them!!!

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

I love his curls. They remind me exactly of Brad's hair when he was a baby. BUT, having said that, I love the way the little guys look after you dad gets through with them! Time to have him and your mom come visit again! :)

Mike and Erin Hale said...

DO NOT cut his hair. It is SOOOOOO cute!!!

Jenny said...

Cut, Cut, CUT! The curls are super cute, but I love a clean cut man. Plus he looks so grown up and handsome!

(But really, what does it matter, he is stinkin adorable either way).

Judy said...

He's adorable any way you go, but I do love the curls. You had curls when you were his age, maybe not quite as much but you had some. Could it possible wait until July?
Mom

Raina said...

NO no no... you got to leave the curls!!! They are just too cute!! I think he looks great and the ladies will dig a man with curls. :D