Dad on the other hand had other ideas, "They are crazy, and he looks ridiculous." he'd tell me. When will we cut them? was another question he'd ask. I gave him the same answers over and over, "When my dad comes next..... or Really there isn't much on top just the back." But my lame attempt to drag out the impossible could only go on for so long.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Littlest Man's Hair cut
My men are not born with a lot of hair, in fact I could say they are almost bald. It takes months for it grow in and for our littlest man it took 18 to be exact. The top did not agree with the back and bottom, it decided to take its time and be very thin. The back however made up for the top and was long and curly. The curls could took on its own life, some days very tight and all over, other days poofy and all over the place. We got compliments, women would swoon over them. "I LOVE his curls!" They'd say. I never wanted to see them go.
.JPG)
Dad on the other hand had other ideas, "They are crazy, and he looks ridiculous." he'd tell me. When will we cut them? was another question he'd ask. I gave him the same answers over and over, "When my dad comes next..... or Really there isn't much on top just the back." But my lame attempt to drag out the impossible could only go on for so long.
PapPap came and I new it would only be a matter of days. Then he got a cold, and I could put it off a little longer. But finally we strapped the little man in a chair put on a show for him to watch and prayed he'd sit for him. And so it began...
Dad on the other hand had other ideas, "They are crazy, and he looks ridiculous." he'd tell me. When will we cut them? was another question he'd ask. I gave him the same answers over and over, "When my dad comes next..... or Really there isn't much on top just the back." But my lame attempt to drag out the impossible could only go on for so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness he looks SO grown up! I can't believe I didn't notice when I watched the boys the other night. Such a cutie w/a new haircut!
He's adorable. Haircuts always make them look a little more grown up!
He does look so grown up! He is too cute.
Wow, such a little boy now. I love the cut. But will kinda miss those crazy curls. Did Brady get a chop too?? :)
Nooooooo! I miss those curls! Can I have a baggie? :)
Cutting off the locks & turning them into little men instead of my little babies always pulled at my heart strings too! I feel for ya... But he is still absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing how they seem to age in just a couple of minutes...
Post a Comment