We just saw you weeks ago and should have had cake and ice cream while you were here. Happy Birthday! Garrett saw your picture smiled and yelled "Nanna!" It only takes a picture of your beautiful face for my kids to light up. Thanks for all you do, and for all you have taught me!
Here are some interesting facts about my mom that YOU may not know.
-She is the youngest of 14 kids (yup you read that right 14!)
-She loves yoga and can do a head stand.
-When she grew up she lived with out indoor plumbing until she was 12. Seriously think about that one, no washer, dryer, shower or toilet!!!
-She has been SKYDIVING!
-She went cliff diving a couple of years ago and jumped off a higher cliff than I would!
-Her nickname is Hootie. (You'd have to ask my sister who she got it.)
-She loves to read, I think the library could be a second home.
-She has made quilts for all of her grandchildren.
Over all she is well rounded, fearless and just plain well.....Awesome!
Happy Birthday Mom!
-
6 comments:
Thank you Dana! I love you.
Mom
Amen to that. Can I copy and past that on my blog?!
Of course you can!
Judy, I miss hanging out at your house, even if you only had healthy food to eat. You did introduce me to Garden Herb Triscuits, for which I will be forever grateful. Happy B'day.
AAhhh... I love your mom! She is totally worth celebrating. Happy Birthday!!!
You're one of the most thoughtful people I know. You mom is so lucky to have you! And you are lucky to have such a stellar mom. Happy Birthday to her, and great post!
Post a Comment