Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The pictures I promised

The proud new brothers!
I forgot the stats of the "baby" he weighed in at 64 pounds
and 46.97 inches long (measured diagonally). This guy was in the top percentile, and had these extras:
Class 1080p 240Hz. Really I have no idea what they mean but if you are of male population they have meaning.

The doctor who helped in the delivery was Dr. J Hufford. We like him a lot and hear he comes highly recommended!

Proud fathers first expression.....

9 comments:

Josie said...

it's beautiful! Except the part where John's wedgie is blockin' the view.

Melissa Hodgen said...

You're a good wife Dana. I think that counts as an early Christmas present.

Judy said...

Garrett is so dang cute in that pic! Nice tv too.
Mom

Darrell and Alissa said...

What a fun new baby! Guess what you don't have to potty train this one!:)
Only a sister could get aways with what Josie said- hahaha!!

Raina said...

Congratulations!!! Now you just have to hide the remote for good fun. :D

John said...

Don't hate on my wedgie - it was a required tool for installation. :p

Dana said...

I'm so sorry I didn't even notice John! Please don't kill me! And yes its definately a early christmas present! And I might just hide the remote that a good idea!

Sandra and Brent said...

Congratulations on your new arrival, Brad and Dana. I hope the "delivery" went smoothly and that no one got their panties in a bunch over it. The new arrival is, indeed, beautiful but may cause some problems such as
1. favoritism of one "child" over the other or 2. insane jealousy on the part of any and all of my sons. Kidnapping is a real possibility. Be vigilant. Love ya, Sandra

Tringali Family said...

That is so funny! I finally broke down and told Steve it was time for us to upgrade our TV too. He soooo wanted the 47, but it would take up our entire wall....I wanted a 37....we compromised with a 40.