Here is my little sister, we are 10 days apart. When I was younger I use to tell her for those 10 days I was 3 years older than her not just 2 like the other 355 days of the year. I don't know why I did that.....I wonder if she remembers that? Anyway, I hope your day is great and you get to go on your trip you are looking forward to in October!.JPG)
My sister in law Jenny, another September birthday! I hope you get to go out and paint Dallas red! Jenny this is the only picture I could find of you that is recent when I was hunting for one. Next time we see each other a photo session is in demand.
.JPG)
Look at this face! Seriously! He is turning 4 years old. Landon is our sweet nephew that is just 6 months older than Brady. Its always good to hear what Landon is up to it kind of tells us what we are in for in the coming 6 months! These two became the best buds over the summer, and I know Brady wishes we lived closer!
.jpg)
Grandpa Kent! Well I should clarify and say he is my son's Grandpa, and my father in law. Happy Birthday Kent! I hope that you get to do something fun like go out and eat some really good southern BBQ! Have Natalie make you one of her good cookies or cakes, we can understand why you married her, she a dang good cook! Among other things Natalie~ I love you too!
My sister in law Jenny, another September birthday! I hope you get to go out and paint Dallas red! Jenny this is the only picture I could find of you that is recent when I was hunting for one. Next time we see each other a photo session is in demand.
Look at this face! Seriously! He is turning 4 years old. Landon is our sweet nephew that is just 6 months older than Brady. Its always good to hear what Landon is up to it kind of tells us what we are in for in the coming 6 months! These two became the best buds over the summer, and I know Brady wishes we lived closer!
.jpg)
Grandpa Kent! Well I should clarify and say he is my son's Grandpa, and my father in law. Happy Birthday Kent! I hope that you get to do something fun like go out and eat some really good southern BBQ! Have Natalie make you one of her good cookies or cakes, we can understand why you married her, she a dang good cook! Among other things Natalie~ I love you too!
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to all of my family, and friends that I don't have your pictures and have birthday in this month to. Seriously what was going on 9 months previously? New Years? Christmas? Way to much partying is that I am thinking.
5 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful day! Details! Last year was such a production, I can't wait to hear what Brad did for the big day.
Let's see, if I were there I would have...flown us all to Paris for some chocolate crepes next to Notre Dame, then we'd jump on the beds at the 4 Seasons to mess up all that perfect housekeeping that we'll never be able to live up to, finally take a hike up the stairs to Sacre Something to see the lights of the city and burn all the calories from the eclairs we bought with us to the top.
But I wasn't there, so I guess I'll just have to say you're the best, I love you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I am glad that you had a good day!!! And I DO remember you saying that you were 3 years older than me!
i like melissa's version. am i included in that lovely fantasy? happy, happy birthday! and to echo melissa's sentiments... you ARE the best, i love you SO much, and i so wish i was there to celebrate!
but that's what our girls' trip will be about, yes???? :)
Happy birthday all you September birthdays!!! (but you especially Dana). I hope you had a wonderful, wonderful day!
I loved this post, Dana. As you know, I'm also a great lover of birthdays and I think you came up with a lot of the reasons why I feel that way. I don't just celebrate my birth DAY . . . I celebrate my birthday SEASON. At least a full week of lunching, celebrating and milking it for all it's worth! Yummy, yummy birthdays! It sounds like you enjoyed celebrating your thirtieth . . . good for you! May I add a very belated Happy Birthday. Love ya, Sandra
Post a Comment