This is Brady with one of his best buds. They had a bunch of these that they could climb on all over, and explore.
He really wanted to take off in it.
And then there were the animals that we saw, pigs, cows, sheep, some were big like these guys. Others were small and so cute and cuddly.
I thought these sheep looked so pretty and they felt so soft.
The class looking in at where they milk the cows They all are so interested.
Loved smiling for me! Aren't they cute?
OK so this little one is NOT three but her big brother is Brady's buddy, and she wanted to explore too! I'm impressed that she got that close the the big cow. Garrett did not get out of his stroller, and when I pushed him close to the animals he leaned far back into the stroller. Garrett was not impressed by these guys, he was more scared of them.
3 comments:
So much fun. When my girls were little I loved to do these kind of outings. It helps break up the day and is a great experience for them.
I love that he always looks happy and curious. See you soon!
Mom
Hooray for field trips and Hooray for Joy School! I did Joy School for years with my kids and still have great memories. I still love to field trip with my kids. The last time I went to a farm animal type place with Mike, he was newly married to Erin. We went to that little farm animal area of Thanksgiving point. The roosters were feeling pretty frisky that day and one of them jumped on a hen, who had completely been spurning him, and the hen was squawking furiously and trying to get away. Mike watched that for a minute and then YELLED at the top of his lungs "RAAAAPE"! In front of bunches of little kids . . . sigh. You can dress 'em up but you just can't take 'em out. Love, Sandra
Post a Comment