This weekend is a big weekend in the McKasson house hold we look forward to it all winter long. On May 9th Brad and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! Yup, 6 years ago we promised to go through this life as partners and I'm so glad he's mine. This is a picture from that day, it was a great day, no major problems to speak of, I do however remember sitting at the temple waiting for Brad to arrive and him being um......LATE! And a nice old man asking me if he was going to show up. That just calmed all my nerves thanks a lot! Of course he came and everything went as planned.
Brad, I love ya babe!!
Here are 6 reasons why we are going to "Make" it:
6. We both are so darn good looking! ( Ha haa)
5. We have a sense of humor ( you can tell by the #6 reason)
4. We still have the same goals, and support each other in those goals.
3. We both know what is really important to us: our faith, each other and our family.
2. Patience (one of us usually has enough for the other, and can get through the situation at hand)
1. Love, its a constant that can't be broken.
The second reason to celebrate is Mothers Day! First let me say Happy Mothers Day to my mom and Brad's mom thank you so much for all you have done for us! Natalie you and Marc raised an amazing son! Just look at what he did for me today! I woke up early at 6:15 to baby Garrett crying so I fed him and I was about to change him when Brad came in and said "go back to bed." Really?! Yes!! I got to sleep in until 8:15 then I had my little Brady come in and says- wake up! Happy Mothers day! He made me a card and breakfast!
Brad made waffles with strawberries and whipped
cream! Loved it! We sat down and Garrett had his first taste of strawberries yummmm! He kind of has the deer in head lights look but he is new to all of this......give him time!
Doesn't it look soooo yummy! I gained a pound eating it all.
6 comments:
Happy Mothers Day Dana! And happy anniversary yesterday. What sweet boys you have, the big one and the two little ones. Those waffles look yummy. Love you!
Mom
Special!!! Who knew Brad could still be so romantic. Happy Anniversary guys! We love you!!!
Those waffles look yummy!!!!! Happy Anniversary. I am glad that you guys got to go out and celebrate.
Happy Mothers Day! Love everything on this post. Check out my blog for a pic of you and Brady. I love these pics of you two.
Thanks for the cool pics of you and the boys. I always can run here for the latest! And Happy anniversary. Thanks for loving Brad. Love you, Mom/Nat
Happy Anniversay!!! Those waffles look too GREAT! And, who knew Brad played the guitar. He should be proud ... I wish we were musical over here! Way to go!
sweet! happy anniversary, happy happy mother's day - 15 years ago these little celebrations seemed unfathomable, no? look what a cute and fabulous mom you have turned out to be. love you so.
p.s. go check out my blog for the most hilarious video ever. l's inspired. :)
Post a Comment