Brad-Its your birthday! I love this day because for the next 6 months we are the same age and you can stop teasing me about being the "older woman". Its just one of the things that I love about you, that you make me laugh. Humor is what attracted me to you, always the shy one until we got to talking then humor and lots of it.
That and you played the guitar. A man with an instrument and he knows how to use it how could I resist? Now almost 6 years later there are many more things make you awesome, a father who loves his kids more than anything else! And you have all the virtues that I don't which makes our lives compatible- thank heavens.
There are not many things I'd change except your memory but that's a whole different kind of post....
I'm thankful that I get to go through this rocky life with you..........you are the wind beneath my wings......Ha haa sorry I just had to say the cheesiest thing I could think of! Love you tons!
.jpg)
He adores you and I know you adore the little guy, you don't realize how much he wants to be YOU. He wears his hat just like you, if you put it on backwards he does to, if you switch it to the front he will stop and turn his the same way. He takes after you in many ways, and I'm so glad that he does, the world needs a younger version of you. Happy Birthday!!
8 comments:
happy birthday Brad!!
Happy Birthday Brad!!!!
Umm Dana why is Brady wearing a hankerchief around his neck?
Your boys are looking so OLD!!! (not just you Brad) hehehe.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Bday Bradford!!!
happy birthday, brad! so glad you make my dana so happy.
We were at a birthday party that had a horse party. That is where the picutre was taken. I'll post the other pictures of Brady later.
Happy Birthday Brad. You're a great guy! Dana and the boys are lucky to have you.
Judy
Brad, it's one of my favorite days, your birthday! I love, love, love you and hope you have a fab day! Eat cake and squeeze Dana and those boys for me.
Post a Comment