.jpg)
Brady,
Your Three years old! Wow it seems like yesterday that I was in Salt Lake City going to the hospital to have you enter this world. So many things have happened in the last three years, each year is a new goal or event that has happened to you. Right now we have small goals that feel big like going on the potty and learning what the sounds each letter makes. But let me explain as you build on these small things great things will happen. Each year can be so hard at the time, but as you grow you will forget how hard it was to learn. You do this with Garrett as we teach him how to roll, you flip over with ease, and have a hard time understanding why he can't. But I hope that with the fading memory of HOW you learned these things you won't forget WHAT you have learned. I hope that you will always remember your parents being there even when things are hard, loving you and cheering you on to go for it. I hope you remember comfort and support that we will continue to give you. And remember them when things do not go your way because my little one things will not always go your way.
But today is a day of celebration! You are healthy, happy and adjusted to this life. We have much to be grateful for, and much to look forward to. I can't wait to take you camping for the first time, for you to go to school, and many other "first time" experiences. You are apart of me and I'm grateful for you.
I'm so glad you love to eat cake and how you want "help" make food each day with me. Maybe you are going to be a world class chef when you grow up? Or a taste tester.......OK maybe not because I can't get you to taste many veggies right now but who knows people change!
You at a year old! How different you look, so small with those big blue eyes! I love your eyes!
5 comments:
Awe tell Brady that John and Shannon said Happy Birthday. Sorry we couldn't make it to his party! :(
Brady Boy, How could you possibly be three years old?!? I have loved watching you grow these three years. You are truly delightful. Pap Pap and I miss you and love you forever and always!
Nana
My Brady boy, hope you had a fun day on your birthday. You're growing so fast! Dana and Brad, we love you and your family so much - Mom
Happy Birthday to that Brady Boy! I loved your words to your little son . . . I wish I had thought to write something like that for each of my children when they were little. I hope all is well with you and your little family. We're looking forward to seeing you guys this summer. Much love, Sandra
Happy Birthday Brady!!! Love The Fusitua's
Post a Comment