Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Family pictures....

So most of you know by now that our son isn't a sit down and take a picture kind of a kid. In fact after looking at everyone else's cute family X-mas pictures I was inspired to share why I will never have a good family picture for a very long time and I refuse to pay a professional until I'm certain I will get a picture out of the deal. So the day came and I got Brady dressed up and tried to get him to sit with us, but naturally he refused until he began to cry. This is him crying and his cute cousin wondering what is wrong with him.....
I thought maybe if I try to console him he'd stop crying and take the picture with us......see Brad just laughing at me. If you could read his mind it would be saying........."Dana why do you do this to yourself? Drive your self crazy trying to capture a moment that your NOT going to create. I try to tell you over and over give it up sister, but no you never listen to me.... I'm so going to drink a coke when this is all over and done with........maybe eat my self into a coma."


Still I'm persistent, maybe if we just start taking the pictures he will stop........yeah well a woman can dream can't she?



Dang all of you that have obedient children who pose like million dollar models!!!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Good for you for trying. Even when they learn to sit still, then they go through a phase where the smile looks so forced. :) Hang in there.

Judy said...

You'll just have to keep these photos and show them to him someday. He's pretty cute even when he's crying.
Mom

Darrell and Alissa said...

That's good you still took them- he'll hopefully eventually let you get some good ones! that is really funny though- well to me, not so much to you probably!

Mike and Erin Hale said...

Dana, I can so sympathize with you honey! Like I've said before I feel like you're describing Landon. I think they were cut from the same mold. It must be the Tatanish and Hale genes that did it. Us McKassons are nice,calm, quiet people.

Tringali Family said...

This is what I do...I don't get my expectations high. I figure none of the kids will be looking at the camera and if they are they won't be smiling. Then if it does happen, I am pleasantly surprised.

noelle said...

oh, silly dana. don't you know these photos are the best kind of photos??