Brady and I are just hanging out getting use to having Garrett in our lives, so I'm sorry i haven't had any great updates lately. Having two kids is so different for me because I have to divide my time between them, they give a whole new meaning to the term "divide and conquer". I did try and take some pictures of Garrett this week. He has gotten so chubby in the face, his legs and arms are still small but he's starting to fill out in his face!
.JPG)
Garrett has a couple of different faces that he is working on. This one is his "i'm a little upset and in about 5 seconds going to start crying."
.JPG)
This is my I'm just hanging out face.....
.JPG)
This is my i'm trying to learn to smile face....
.JPG)
And this is my funny face.......
.JPG)
Garrett is also trying to hold his head up this is his "tummy time" and he is trying to hold his head up. He's getting good!
8 comments:
I can't believe how big he is already getting!!!! I love that last picture of him. I want to see him sooooo bad.
Wow, Dana! What a cutie! Great work on that "divide and conquer," you are such a great Mom. Love you
He's adorable, and I definatley see a resemblance to Brady. I'm glad to hear things are going good!
He is so cute Dana! I want to hold him. He looks like Brad did as a baby.
I want to hold him and cover him with kisses!!! He looks so much bigger than the day I left only 16 days ago. He's a cutie for sure!
Mom
Ok.. what a cutie!!! I'm so glad you posted some new pictures. So big... so fast... and so healthy. I'm glad to see that.
Much love!
i'm so happy you got on here and put some pics up! garrett is getting so big and beautiful! dealing with two can be a doozy. i still remember trying to nurse luke in my bedroom while bryson was on the other side of the locked door banging around and screaming his head off. kind of tough to "let down" with that kind of distraction... :)
He looks so good! No one would guess what your first couple of weeks were like. I think he looks like you. What a cutie!
I think you need to come visit me!
Post a Comment