Jenny took Brady swimming one day and holy cow I think he just about gave her a heart attack. He is fearless and wants to swim on his own, even in the deep end of the pool.
We are so happy that Jenny and Natalie came to visit us! We are also so happy that Jenny has moved to Dallas and is only 5 hours away. She is the closest sibling we have near us right now. They all finally got to meet Garrett and play with Brady. We are so grateful for both of their help, I know I would up to my neck in laundry if Natalie wasn't here! So thanks a ton!
4 comments:
Glad that they could come and visit! Alice has the same Penn State onesie in pink!
Glad that you're still being well taken care of. I love Brady's suprised face.
garrett is looking so healthy! i'm glad you're being taken care of, too... :)
Great pics, looks like you had tons of fun . . . and I'm glad you have clean clothes!
Post a Comment