So tomorrow I have yet another doctor's appointment I am 6 days away from the due date and at a 4, why hasn't he come you ask? Well we all are wondering the same thing. My very lovely doc' asked me if I wanted to be induced, which I wasn't even thinking about because we assumed that he would want to make his appearance all on his own. But now I have to talk about it with her. So I have kind of decided that I would not do it earlier than the due date which is on Tues. the 15th. But part of me says bring it on I'm over being pregnant. But then that guilty voice says, why would you rip that baby out if he's not willing and ready to come? So my question is which little voice to listen to? The angel on the right shoulder or the devil on the left shoulder? Please help me! Thanks guys love you all!Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Induce or not to be induced that is the question!
So tomorrow I have yet another doctor's appointment I am 6 days away from the due date and at a 4, why hasn't he come you ask? Well we all are wondering the same thing. My very lovely doc' asked me if I wanted to be induced, which I wasn't even thinking about because we assumed that he would want to make his appearance all on his own. But now I have to talk about it with her. So I have kind of decided that I would not do it earlier than the due date which is on Tues. the 15th. But part of me says bring it on I'm over being pregnant. But then that guilty voice says, why would you rip that baby out if he's not willing and ready to come? So my question is which little voice to listen to? The angel on the right shoulder or the devil on the left shoulder? Please help me! Thanks guys love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I say listen to the devil on the left. : )
When my wife was pregnant last year her OB was pretty much anti-inducing... then again, our son was born 4 weeks early, and we weren't living in Arkansas in July, so I can't really have an opinion here...
Having done it both ways I wouldn't until at least your due date! It sucks being induced unless you can get your epidural the same time they start the potocin (I have no idea how to spell that)
I say Listen to Brad!
(Only a joke... We all know Brad is a complete Gomer)
Get freaking induced! We want that baby here already. You're so close enough to your due date at this point that your not ripping him out before he wants to come. He'll come anyways very soon, but if you have the chance to get it over with a few days early, do it!
Induce induce. I LOVED IT! My doctors were VERY aware that I was freaked, they had the epidural close by, and it was so nice being monitored and cared for from the start to the end. Simons welcoming was one that I will forever cherish because I wasn't an absolute WRECK!
Well, I am personally listening to the devil and am going to be induced on the 18th if this boy hasn't made an appearance before than! I was induced with Mia and it went great....
You look great in this picture!
Post a Comment