Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my grandfather, my own father and my husband! Brady has been working on say thing the phrase for a couple of days and he sure does love his father! He becomes his shadow when Brad returns from work each night and on the weekend's poor brad can hardly go to the bathroom without Brady wanting to be with him! Brad's favorite treat is doughnuts which we rarely get but this weekend we threw caution to the wind and got some chocolate covered ones. This is Brady enjoying the treat. Brad has loved his son since the day he was born, and told me this week there is no one that he loves more than him. I think that the feeling is mutual.


I just thought they looked cute together in this one. We are so lucky to have Brad as his father, we both wanted to say that we are love our fathers on both sides of the family you mean a lot to us!!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Dana, I LOVE those pictures. Brady is a lucky little boy to have a great father like Brad.

Melissa Hodgen said...

We're so lucky to have good husbands and fathers...even if they love doughnuts and have passed that gene onto our kids.

McFam said...

Oh, wow! What cute pictures! I have to agree: Brad is a great dad - looks like he's losing weight, too!
Please wish him a belated Happy Father's Day from the Utah McKasson Clan.
We love you!