Thursday, June 12, 2008

Be careful what you ask for!

So I have had four people ask me to please post pictures of my big old self so that they can see what I look like at 35 weeks pregnant. I don't know if you get the full affect, that is why I got out the basketball to help show that I'm freak'n huge! This Saturday we may go swimming and I have a red checkered bathing suit I might slip into for your viewing pleasure.
I hope this helps you see the "bump" why do I ask you do they call it a bump? Is it really? Um........ no!!! A bump is small, like when you are driving and go over a speed bump its quick and small or oh look I have a small bump on my arm from the bug that bit me. My belly is much larger than a bump, people! I can hold up basketballs and bowling balls that are smaller than my belly, if you can hold up any kind of sports paraphernalia to your stomach and the belly is larger I dare say we stop calling it a "bump"!!! OK that is the last rant you will here from me about this pregnancy. I do love and can't wait to see this little boy that Brady keeps calling Carrot! ( His name is going to be Garrett)

7 comments:

McFam said...

YAY DANA! Carrot looks so hot - oh, what I mean is you look hot with a basketball sized Carrot in your bumpy stomach! Your shirt looks cute - I really want to see the red checked swimsuit, and I SO wish we could come see you in August, but alas. I agree with you about the bump. It's definitely more of a roadblock than a speedbump. But don't take that personally, because you look great for 8 months pregnant! Has your doctor checked your cervix?

Judy said...

Dana you look beautiful! Brady sounds so cute calling Garrett, Carrot. We can't wait to see you all in just 15 days. Can't wait to meet Garrett. Hopefully it will be more than 15 days, but not too many more.
Mom

Christi said...

You look great!! I am excited to see you-someday :) I love that he calls him carrot!!!!

Raina said...

You look GREAT! I love the basketball for comparison! And... Garrett will be a perfect addition to Brady's world! :D

Stacy Fusitua' said...

Could you get any cuter!!!! Love the pics! You have the pregnancy GLOW! Love it! It makes me want to be pregnant again, it was really the best! We all need to get together soon and plan a getaway with the kids! Love ya Stacy

Melissa Hodgen said...

You look great! You seriously look my size and you're weeks ahead of me! I'll post a pic soon too. However, I don't think it will be of my and the "dress" bathing suit I have.

noelle said...

awwwwww!!!!!!!! you look gorgeous!!!! hot mama. :)